Share our passion for a few hours or a day!
We will be delighted to welcome you to our ranch during the summer months, where you will come face to face with buffalo in our pastures but also in our museum devoted to this noble animal.
The Wagon Trail – guided tour
Follow in the footsteps of the pioneers who crossed the great plains of the Midwest by wagon to conquer the American West…
You will be able to admire one of the gold mines that attracted adventurers to the gold rush in California, admire an Indian village and, above all, get to know the American buffalo.
Our guide will tell you all about the buffalo and our environmentally friendly breeding techniques, but also about the cycles of nature and the principles of sustainable agriculture. You will be able to approach these majestic animals safely, and marvel at the size and power of the bulls who fiercely protect their herd.
Duration of the visit: 50 minutes, by wagon
Departure at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm – please arrive 15 minutes before departure
Reservations recommended during the summer months
NEW! The Barn – the buffalo museum
We have set up a museum dedicated to the American Buffalo, housed in one of those typical barns of the American Midwest.
You will discover:
- The birth and evolution of the buffalo from the appearance of the first bovines down to the present day
- The story of our breeding farm, our passion for the buffalo, and the challenges we have faced along the way
- Our approach to the agriculture of tomorrow: organic agriculture respectful of the cycles of nature and rooted in the knowledge of soil and plant dynamics.
Duration of the visit: 45 minutes, on foot
Opening hours: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
And why not try buffalo meat?
Come to our saloon to taste our buffalo dishes or buy buffalo meat in our butcher’s shop. A tasty experience guaranteed!
– Per adult: 6,00 €
– Per child under 8 years: 3,00 €
– For groups minimum 24 people: 5,00 €
– Per adult: 5,00 €
– Per child under 8 years: 2,50 €
– For groups minimum 24 people: 4,00 €
The Combo (Wagon trail + Barn)
– Per adult: 10,00 €
– Per child under 8 years: 5,00 €
– For groups minimum 24 people: 9,00 €
Possible to reserve from 06/04/2019 to 11/11/2019.