A branch in Billings, Montana
In 2013, we launched an ambitious project: to open a branch of our ranch in the United States — in Montana to be more precise.
Our initial attempt in 2015, could not succeed because of the sharp drop in the euro exchange rate. But we are once again looking for a property.
This property must suitable for:
- Raising a significant number of buffalo that can live independently on the ranch.
- Hosting our European customers who are keen to discover the American West.
An eco-responsible challenge
Our project is also an ecological challenge: we want it to respect an ecologically responsible management program in fact.
This “holistic management” program consists of rehabilitating depleted farmland by reintroducing buffalo that are raised in a natural way with respect for the ecosystem: biodiversity, water management, carbon footprint, sustainable grazing methods, etc.
Discover the Rockies
We also expect to welcome groups of up to 12 people — tourists who want to experience the daily life of a buffalo breeding farm and discover the riches of this Rocky Mountain region.
We will offer 10-day “all inclusive” programs where you can explore:
- Yellowstone Park
- The buffalo ranch (on horseback)
- The Lewis & Clark expedition
- The battlefield of Little Bighorn
- Cody (town where Buffalo Bill was born)
- The Blacks Hills in horseback
- River fishing
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send us a message.